15 May 2011

OK, scrap the last idea! not doing a different direction.

OK, so after panicking about this new direction that i thought i should be going in, I have come to another realisation. After speaking to my tutor Andrew today, and him seeing my work, he has made things a bit clearer for me. I shouldn't be doing something different at this time, and apparently my concept is clear and strong enough to work, its just about getting the images right, and we talked about what might need changing. I need to re shoot  But i can only do this on Friday! Its's going to be a tight squeeze to get everything done, and I feel like I've wasted a week trying to think about some other project! Wish i had seen Andrew sooner!
 Oh dear...time is short. Really short. I need to call up my models again, and quite short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment